Canon Pixma iP4200 is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one Canon printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
- Print Speed (up to)
- Black:29 ppm (approx. 2.1 seconds per page)*Color:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds per page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 51 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320Color: 1,536 - 256 x 2 (B,Y) + 512 x 2 (C,M)Total Nozzles: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:9600 x 2400 dpi**
- OS Compatibility
- Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98, and Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x***
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed**** and Direct Print Port(Cable not included)
- Ink Compatibility
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8Bk Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Buffer Ram 42 KB
- Paper Sizes Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Noise Level Approx
- 34.2 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions 16.5(W) x 11.8(D) x 6.3(H)
- Weight 14.8 lbs.
- Power Source 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)* PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.** Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.*** System requirements vary by application.**** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Printer Driver (windows vista/7)(32 bit) 2.00 4.43 MB ⟷DownloadCanon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (windows vista/7)(32/64 bit) 1.10 4.07 MB⟷DownloadMy Printer (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 3.2.1 5.28 MB ⟷DownloadEasy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 4.5.0 57.54 MB⟷ DownloadEasy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) 1.03 35.77 MB ⟷DownloadSetup Utility (Windows 2000/Me/XP/)(32 bit) 2.00 1.82 MB ⟷DownloadiP4200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7) 10.51.2.0 10.13 MB ⟷DownloadSetup Utility (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) 2.02 3.45 MB ⟷DownloadPrinter Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5) 4.83 6.71 MB ⟷DownloadEasy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6) 4.1.6 102.17 MB ⟷DownloadEasy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5) 3.70 12.44 MB ⟷DownloadCanon Print Filter for Linux 2.60 rev 3 22 MB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iP4200:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP4200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP4200.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.