PIXMA iP7250 A high-performance photo printer with 5 separate ink cartridges, Wi-Fi connectivity and printing from your smartphone. Thin design with two integrated paper trays, automatic two-sided printing and direct-to-disk printing.
Canon Pixma iP7250 Benefits
- 5-ink photo printer with Wi-Fi
- Print fast, quality photo lab
- Thin design with an integrated paper tray
- Print Mobile and Apple AirPrint
- My Image Garden Software
- Direct-to-disc printing and automatic duplex printing
- Print again with selected XL inks
High performance, slim design
With Wi-Fi connectivity and 5 individual ink tanks, this high-performance photo printer is perfect for fast, high quality photo, document and CD printing. It can be easily accessed from anywhere in the home, including on mobile devices. The new, sleek and sleek body with automatic opening opening makes it ideal for limited space.
Compatibility with smartphones and tablets
Wi-Fi connectivity and the Canon PRINT app make it easy to print with your smartphone and tablet almost anywhere in the house. It is also possible to print photos, emails, web pages and other documents directly from Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with Apple AirPrint.
Handling of cutting-edge media
A fully integrated two-sided cassette piece enables simultaneous loading of paper from different formats and types. With direct printing on disk, you can create and print labels directly on compatible Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray discs and DVDs, and cover them for easy organizing and sharing with your family and friends.
Print more creative photos
Printing photos with My Image Garden is easier and faster, exploring the full potential of PIXMA. Reminders come alive because of the camera's organizational features, including face recognition, makes it easy to find all the photos stored on your PC, even those long forgotten, and combine them into great print collages. . With Print Your Days, you can organize and print photos directly from Facebook.
For details and quick documents and home printing, this photo printer has an incredible 1pl, 9600 dpi printhead. It has ISO 1515A 15pm A4 and 15pm with fast A4 print speed and offers a 10x15cm non-frame border with exceptional professional quality all around. 21 seconds.
Save paper and energy
Automatic two-sided printing - Automatic two-sided printing - saving paper and making documents look more professional. Save energy with on / off auto power feature, which automatically turns off the printer after a certain time and turn it back on when you start printing.
Print more for less
Reduce waste and print more efficiently with individual ink tanks, as you only change colors outside of color. With XL inks, you can save money by printing up to 2.2 times more pages than standard inks before they need to be replaced - they are perfect for large print volumes.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Printer Specifications:
- Main Functions: Document and photo printing, Double sided documents, Printing on disc surface, Smartphone and tablet printing, AirPrint support
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-451BK (Black) CLI-451C (Cyan) CLI-451M (Magenta) CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Interface Type - Non PC: Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint
- Included Software: Printer driver, My Image Garden, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access, Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows 8 (32 and 64bit) Windows RT Windows 7 (32 and 64bit) Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32 and 64bit) Windows XP SP3 (32bit) Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP7250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver For Linux (Source file)⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series User Manual (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series User Manual (Mac)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 series Setup Guide ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for iP7200 series ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7250 Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for iP7200 series⟹ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹ Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)⟹Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iP7250:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP7250 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP7250.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.