Canon Pixma iP5000 is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one Canon printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces: USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.3(D)
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
Canon PIXMA iP5000 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vsta (32 x64-bit) ⟹ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 ⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit) ⟹ Download
Printer User Guide for Windows users ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP5000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ⟹ Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ⟹ Download
Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit) ⟹ Download
Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit) ⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma iP5000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma iP5000 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma iP5000 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.