Canon PIXMA iP7240 is the best model in the Canon inkjet printer series. As the type of single-function printer, you will not find scanner or any other function in this machine. However, you still can use this printer like the multifunctional printer series which is completed with wireless network connection. Therefore, you will be able to print your file from computer and compatible smart phone like the other network tools.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 offers high performance and best quality of the photo printing with Wi-Fi connection and 5 individual inks system. As a smart device, this printer is combined several features like Direct Disc Print and Auto Duplex to make the result of the printing is more perfect. The connectivity of Wi-Fi and 5 individual inks makes the use of this printer is easier and can help you in printing your photo in easy way yet quickly. The design of the printer is suitable for any kinds of workplace; even you can put it on the minimalist space.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 provides Canon PRINT application and Wi-Fi connection can make you easier when you want to publish it by using the compatible device such as tablet or smart phone from anywhere in your home. You can print directly your images, website, emails, or others from Apple device such as iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone by using the application of Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Printer Specifications:
- Main Functions: Document and photo printing, Double sided documents, Printing on disc surface, Smartphone and tablet printing, AirPrint support
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-451BK (Black) CLI-451C (Cyan) CLI-451M (Magenta) CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Interface Type - Non PC: Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint
- Included Software: Printer driver, My Image Garden, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access, Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows 8 (32 and 64bit) Windows RT Windows 7 (32 and 64bit) Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32 and 64bit) Windows XP SP3 (32bit) Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
Canon PIXMA iP7240 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP72040 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver For Linux (Source file)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series User Manual (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series User Manual (Mac) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 series Setup Guide ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for iP7200 series ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7240 Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for iP7200 series ⟹Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹ Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹ Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma iP7240:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma iP7240 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma iP7240. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.