PIXMA iP7260 High performance photo printer with 5 separate cartridges, Wi-Fi functionality and printing capabilities from smartphone. Low-profile design, two built-in paper trays, automatic two-sided printing and direct printing to discs.
Canon Pixma iP7260 Benefits
- A high-quality 5-color photo printer with Wi-Fi support
- Fast photo quality of print lab
- Low profile design with built-in paper tray
- Mobile printing and Apple AirPrint
- My Image Garden software
- Print directly to automatic two-sided discs and printing
- Print better with optional XL cartridges
High performance, stylish design
Thanks to Wi-Fi connections and 5 individual ink tanks, high-performance photo printers are great for rapid, high quality printing of documents, documents and fast printing on compact discs. Easily accessible from anywhere in the home, including access from mobile devices. New style and low profile cases with automatic opening tray are ideal for use in enclosed spaces.
Support for smartphones and tablets
The Wi-Fi connection feature and the Canon PRINT app make it easy to print with smartphones and tablets from anywhere in the world. In addition, you can directly print photos, e-mail messages, web pages and other documents from Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, using Apple AirPrint.
Increased use of materials
Fully integrated dual paper cassettes allow you to simultaneously load a variety of paper sizes and types. Direct Print to Disk Provides the ability to design and print labels directly on compatible Blu-ray discs, DVDs and Blu-ray CDs, and create the appropriate cover for easy streamlining and sharing with family and friends.
More creativity when printing photos
Photo printing is easier and faster with My Image Garden software and the full potential of PIXMA printers. Relive your memories with photo organizing functions, including face recognition, which allows you to quickly search for all the photos stored on your computer, even those you do not remember for a long time, and combine them into excellent collections for printing. By using the Print Your Days app, you can organize and print photos directly from Facebook.
High speed printing
For great detail and fast printing of documents and pictures at home, this photo printer comes with the best-in-class print heads with a picolitre drop size and 9600 dots per inch resolution. This printer provides fast ISO A4 ESAT document printing speeds of 15 images per minute in black and white and 10 images per minute in color mode and provides prints with 10 x 15 cm format without exceptional laboratory quality margins in about 21 seconds.
Save paper and energy
Auto Duplex Auto Duplex saves paper, making the document look more professional. Save energy with the auto power-on and auto-off feature allows you to turn off the printer automatically after the specified time and turn it on when printing begins.
Print less money
Reduce the amount of waste and more efficient printing thanks to a separate ink tank, allowing you to only change the color that has ended. XL cartridges allow you to save by printing up to 2.2 times the number of pages compared to standard ink tanks until you need to replace them, which is great for printing in bulk.
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Printer Specifications:
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK)
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal)1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipmColour: 10.0 ipm4”X6” photo: Approx. 21 seconds
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y (optional XL ink tanks also available)
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10"
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS or Android mobile deviceApple AirPrint also supported
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras.Memory Card Slots – N/A
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Operating System: Windows 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit), Mac OSX v10.5.08 – 10.8, 10.6, Lion 10.7,OS EI X Capitan 10.11
- Included as Standard: PIXMA iP7260 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-B USB cable to connect to Computer not included
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
Canon PIXMA iP7260 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP7260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver For Linux (Source file) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series User Manual (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series User Manual (Mac) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 series Setup Guide ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for iP7200 series ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP7260 Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for iP7200 series ⟹ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹ Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹ Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma iP7260:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma iP7260 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma iP7260. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.