Fast Performance, More Efficient Printing Costs
The Brother HL-L6200DW Brother series monochrome laser printer is the best choice for high-performance print jobs. High print speeds up to 48 ppm are accompanied by more cost-effective prints than other printers in their class. Support for duplex functions for printing two-face documents and high-capacity ink cartridges allows you to save up to 50% on print costs. Meanwhile, trays that can hold up to 300 sheets of paper can be added with additional trays (sold separately) to accommodate up to 1610 sheets of paper.
The Brother HL-L6200DW printer can be connected to a computer network in your office. This way, every team member can print on the same printer. Cable connectivity is provided via USB and Ethernet to be connected to an office computer network. In addition, wireless connectivity is also provided to make it easier for you and your team to print documents from your smartphone or tablet. Then, for your own security you do not have to doubt the quality of Brother printers. Advanced security features restrict and protect the printer from being accessed by irresponsible foreign users
Brother HL-L6200DW Specs
- Print Technology: B/W Laser Technology
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm): 48
- Duplex Printing Capability: Yes
- Print Resolution (max dpi): 1200 x 1200 dpi
- LCD Display: 1-line
- First Time to Print: Less than 7.5 sec.‡
- Printer Driver Compatibility†: Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux
- CPU (Processor) Speed: 800 MHz
- Emulation(s): PCL6, BR-Script3‡, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX, PDF Version 1.7, XPS Version 1.0
- Standard Memory: 256MB
- Toner Save Mode: Yes
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡: 100,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡: Up to 5,000 pages
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡: 520-Sheet Input Capacity
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity): LT-5500‡ (250 sheets x3 trays) or LT-6500‡ (520 sheets x2 trays)
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡: 50-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets): 150 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14" (l))
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max): 16-32 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray (min/max): 16-53 lbs. (bond)
- Media Type: Plain, Bond, Envelopes (up to 10), Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead
- Recommended Paper Brands: Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Standard Interface(s): Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria® Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4): ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3, ICMP, Web Services (Print), CIFS client, SNTP client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6): NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- One-Push Wireless Setup: Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Industry Specific Certifications: Cerner Certified, Citrix Ready
- Security Functions: Secure Function Lock, Secure Print, Setting Lock, Lock Slot
- Security Protocols (Wired): SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP), SNMP v3, 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec
- Security Protocols (Wireless): SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP), SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec
- Wireless Network Security: WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES)
Dimensions & Weights
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH"): 14.7" x 15.3" x 11.3"
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH"): 19.1" x 17.7" x 16.1"
- Unit Weight (lbs): 26.3 lbs.
- Carton Weight (lbs): 31.2 lbs.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7 Driver
Windows 8.1/8 Driver Brother HL-L6200DW
Windows 10 Driver
Released: 2017-04-30, Driver File Name: EN5530_198.exe, Version: 32.3.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
Windows Vista Driver
Windows Xp Driver Brother HL-L6200DW
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
HL-L6200DW Downloads on our Online Solution Center
Mobile Device Printing
How to install the driver for Brother HL-L6200DW
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother HL-L6200DW. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.