Coming back with its short, packed yet unique packaging and classy, it seems very suitable to describe J series packaging and one of them is MFC-J200. MFC-J200 is a smart printer that comes with multifunction capabilities that have high capabilities, including when MFC-J200 is applied to the needs of photo printing.
Not only bring different design concepts, J series is usually also synonymous with Epson's proprietary head-printing technology called Micro Piezo, which is specific to Brother's superior head-print is packed with lamination technology to maintain durability when printing. It's just been the hallmark of Brother, that every device is packed with better construction technology always segmented for personal needs.
The same thing happened to the MFC-J200, because the print performance is still very limited for the base color print with its 10 ppm. But for its monochrome printing needs, MFC-J200 is still quite competitive with the speed of 27 ppm. Intentionally functioning as a color-based printer, the performance is no longer important but the resolution and print quality are the main ones, and the MFC-J200 has delivered a good print quality of 1200 x 6000 dpi. So for users who want to apply this MFC-J200 to the needs of photo printing, it is possible.
Completing its fine multifunction print function in any picture or image document, MFC-J200 is also not left behind with its wireless connectivity feature. A connectivity feature that provides printing convenience, by simply embedding the Brother app that matches the operating system of the user's smart device. So wherever and whenever, now the user can print a document or media gallery it without anymore using the process komputansi.
Printer BROTHER MFC-J200 Specification
- Inkjet Consumer Platform
- Inkjet Printer Method
- Up to 27 (Monochrome) / 10 (Color) ppm (Based on Fast Mode),
- Up to 11 (Monochrome) / 6 (Color) ppm (Based on ISO / IEC 24734)
- Click here to find out more about Brother print speed.
- Effective Resolution Up to 1,200 x 6,000 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Print Speed Up to 40ppm (A4)
- 64MB Memory (Max 384MB)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- Print: Max. 1200x2400 dpi
- Scan: Max. 1200x1200 dpi
- Paper Tray 100 sheets
- Paper Output 50 Sheets Face Down (80g / m2); 1 sheet face-up (straight paper path)
- Paper Size A4, A5, A6, Exe, LTR, LGL, Photo 4X6 "(102X152mm), Index Card (127x203mm), Photo-2L (127x178mm), C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch,
- Receiving Yes (Windows only)
- Scanning Capability Color & Monochrome
- Optical Scanning Resolution Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
- Windows XP / XP x64 / Vista / 7/8 Operating System Win Server 2003/2003 R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 435 (W) x 374 (D) x 180 (H) mm
- Weight 8.3 Kg
Brother MFC-J200 Printer Driver Download
Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection – All WIndows OS ( 32-64Bit)⟹ Download
Printer Driver – macOS (10.12)⟹ Download
Scanner Driver – macOS (10.12)⟹ Download
Printer Driver – OS X (10.11)⟹ Download
Scanner Driver – OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8) ⟹ Download
Printer Driver – OS X (10.10)⟹ Download
CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) – OS X (10.9) ⟹ Download
Driver Install Tool – Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)⟹ Download
Scanner driver 32bit (rpm package) – Linux (rpm) ⟹ Download
Scanner driver 64bit (rpm package) – Linux (rpm) Download
Full Driver & Software Package – All WIndows OS ( 32-64Bit)⟹ Download
Add Printer Wizard Drive – All WIndows OS ( 32-64Bit) ⟹ Download
How to install the driver for Brother MFC-J200
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother MFC-J200 . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.