Canon Pixma iP6310D Multifunction inkjet printer is one brand of printer that is now widely used in various companies and individuals because it is more practical and easy. The advantages of this inkjet printer that has a variety of features in a single package purchase. By using this printer many features that we get like a copy machine and also a scanner.
Multifunction paper for printers, copiers, faxes and multifunctional devices Cheap copy paper is offered in great variety today. Copy paper should be used to make copies as well as for laser printers ... PIXMA IP6310D ... AGFAPH Ink Cartridge Compatible to Canon PG-40 / 0615B001 Black.
Canon PIXMA IP6310D Specification
- Manufacturer Canon
- Manufacturer Part # 1443B002
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Print Speed Black 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: as fast as 60 sec
- Color 8″ x 10″ photo: as fast as 1 minute 47 sec
- Resolution Black 4800 x 1200
- Color 4800 x 1200
- Languages and Fonts n/a
- Memory 42 KB
- Connectivity Ports USB
- Optional n/a
- Monthly Duty Cycle n/a
- Supplies Inkjet Cartridges These inkjet cartridges are designed specifically for the 1443B002 :
- Black Inkjet Cartridge (Part #:CL41 )
- Color Inkjet Cartridge (Part #:CL52 )
- Color Inkjet Cartridge (Part #:CL51 )
- Other Supplies n/a
- Dimensions(H X W X D) Unit 17.3″ x 6.8″ x 10.3″
- As Shipped n/a
- Weight Unit 7.5 lbs
- As Shipped n/a
- System Requirements PC Windows XP / Me / 2000 / 98SE
- Mac MacOS X v10.2.8 to 10.4.x
- Other N/A
- Warranty 1 Year Warranty Warranty
- Includes in the Box Drivers and Utilities
Canon PIXMA iP6310D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / LinuxPIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64) 2.00 55.33 MB ⟹Download
PIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000) 2.00b 4.46 MB ⟹Download
PIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver (Windows XP x64) 2.00 4.60 MB ⟹Download
PIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver (Windows 98/Me) 8.80 5.95 MB ⟹Download
PIXMA iP6310D CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7) 10.51.2.0 9.84 MB ⟹Download
PIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5) 5.8.3 5.85 MB ⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.7.0 15.21 MB ⟹Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 3.3.0 5.55 MB⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 4.7.0 57.57 MB ⟹Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) 1.4.1 329.34 KB ⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) 4.7.0 102.11 MB ⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6) 4.1.6 102.18 MB ⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6) 1.1.0 9.83 MB ⟹Download
Memory Card Utility (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5) 3.2.0 561.89 KB ⟹Download
PIXMA iP6310D Printer Driver For Linux 1.0 0 B ⟹Download
iP6310D On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) 1.0 10.76 MB ⟹Download
iP6310D On-screen Manual (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) 1.0 6.73 MB⟹Download
Easy Setup Instructions 1.0 2.45 MB ⟹Download
Quick Start Guide 1.0 1.83 MB ⟹Download
Direct Printing Guide 1.0 1.97 MB ⟹Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma iP6310D:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma iP6310D Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma iP6310D The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.