Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Departmental Scanner
imageFORMULA DR-6010C department scanner that provides high speed, reliable document handling, and high quality images, in a small package. Flexibility, rich features, and ease of use, help maximize return on investment at all business systems level.
DR-6010C was developed to offer other options for decentralized scanning capture needs. In combination with similar products, imageFORMULA DR-4010C, the scanner offers a competitive document imaging platform designed to improve efficiency and workflow in a decentralized scanning environment.
- High speed.
- Advanced sensor.
- High flexibility.
- Reliable feeding.
- High quality picture.
- Small size.
- Ease of use.
- Brand: Canon
- Series: DR Series
- Model: DR-6010C
- Type: Fed Sheet
- Element Type: CIS
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Scanning Speed
- Simplex: 60 ppm / Duplex: 120 ipm
- Color Depth: 24 bits
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Max. Document Size: 8.6 "x 14"
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Plastic Card
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Yes
- USB Ports: Yes
- Other Ports: SCSI-III
- Power Consumption: 33W or Less (Energy Savings Mode: 3W or Less)
- Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 7.30 "x 12.50" x 10.90 "
- Weight: 14.30 lbs.
- Software Included: ISIS / TWAIN Drivers Canon CapturePerfect 3.0 EasyConnect (d / l) Kofax VRS 4.5 Basic
DR-4010C driver for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: ISIS, TWAIN driver for Windows
File name: d15122mux_w_DR4010C_DRv17SP2.zip
Driver size: 18.1 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.