Canon imagePRESS C7010VP
Can give you an unlimited business advantage in printing
The high-performance, imagePRESS C7010VP 10,000-sheet production engine offers excellent features like variable data printing at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for great adjustment results.
Color production printers
Media: up to 13 "x 19.2" (330 x 488mm)
Print speed (A4): up to 70ppm
Double Fusing System
Double Dual Fusing System Technology guarantees maximum performance and speed and enables the printing press to print paper with varying thickness at the same speed. Moreover, this technology develops "color-gamut" in layered effects to deliver appropriate color reproduction.
325gsm automatic duplex
Serving the demand of various types of printing, our digital printing machines receive various media in different types, weights and sizes of printed or digital paper. From 60gsm up to 325gsm, plated or uncoated up to 13 x 19.2 inches, duplex helps you to perform a wider range of jobs, including saddle-stitched booklets, direct mail and other marketing guarantees
Speed up to 70 ppm
With a high speed of 70 sheets per minute, imagePRESS C7010VP gives you a business advantage. Be able to create a book, color list, multiple food menus and multiple, efficient documents and consistent amounts in a smaller amount, this helps you meet shorter printing requests quickly and at a lower price than offset publishers.
Canon imagePRESS C7010VP Features
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi with 256 levels of gray enable the highest near-offset quality for the most color critical environments.
- The imagePRESS C7010VP and imagePRESS C6010VP run at rated speed on a vast variety of medias ranging from 16 lb. bond to 120 lb. cover.
- Gloss Optimization technology enables the adjustment of the imaged area appearance to minimize deviations in gloss reflectance relative to media finish.
- Closed-loop, real-time color controls coupled with new internal environmental controls help to keep high quality consistent - even throughout longer runs.
- Air Suction, Air Separation, and Air Assist technologies provide reliable, accurate paper feeding, just like offset.
- The imagePRESS C7010VP series features 2,000 sheet input standard, with the ability to scale up to 10,000 sheets. All trays accommodate all supported media.
- Canon's oil free V Toner enable one of the widest color gamuts and a lay-flat finish, just like offset inks, even on pages with high toner coverage.
- On-the-fly replacements of paper, toner, and waste toner keeps jobs flowing through the press to maximize uptime.
- Productivity enhancements enable increased performance for complex jobs, including jobs containing mixed-media and mixplex sheets.
- The new imagePRESS C7010VP Series features increased part life of several key parts and components, increasing uptime and reliability to help your press meet the demands of deadline-oriented environments.
- Modules for saddle-stitching, stapling, perfect binding, hole-punching, and in-line trimming can be quickly integrated with any imagePRESS model.
- More durable parts, recyclable consumables, and energy-saving mode leverage on-demand printing sustainable; print on recycled stocks and produce output that can be easily de-inked and recycled.
- The Media Library lets you create, edit, manage, and select medias from one central location. Once the details of the media are entered it's stored and the press is set for optimal performance and quality.
- The flexible Customer Productivity Program (CPP) complements a standard service contract and enables trained operators to perform proactive maintenance procedures.
- The new Rev Gen Services extend the range of the Essential Business Builder Program Portfolio to include a 12-week sales development program to increase customer revenue.
Canon imagePRESS C7010VP Drivers Printer For Windows OS
imagePRESS C7010VP Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) Updated⇝ DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C7010VP Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C7010VP Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64) Updated⇝ DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C7010VP Drivers Printer For Macintosh OS
imagePRESS C7010VP Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.12/10.11/10.10 Updated⇝ DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C7010VP Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.09/10.08/10.07 Updated⇝ DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C7010VP Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.06/10.05/10.04 Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C7010VP Full Package Software & Manuals
Easy-WebPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
My Image Garden Latest Version (Windows) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
Quick Menu Latest Version (Windows) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
My Printer Latest Version (Windows) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C7010VP series User Manual (Windows) Updated ⇝DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePRESS C7010VP:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePRESS C7010VP in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePRESS C7010VP.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.