Epson Workforce WF5111 Review-The Epson Workforce WF5111 delivers print speeds of up to 34 / 30ppm and comes with various connectivity features.
Heavy business activities and high jobs often require good printing tools to meet the needs and speed of work of a company. This subject is also in note Epson be a company that has had experience in the world of digital imaging and the way out to make. To support the high productivity, Epson released three pronter business with high volume make, but has a low cost.
The three printers are Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6091, Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5111, and Epson WorkForce WF-5621. All three business printers that use Epson PrecisionCore printhead technology that uses revolutionary chip make with high level of concentration. With this printhead technology, the three printers can generate up to 40 million dots per second to give high accuracy with the speed of making and the duty cycle better than the laser printer. We have complete features and capabilities on the latest WorkForce Pro printers, to bring superior quality and low cost inkjet for home office and SME.
Without any use of heater, inkjet printer is also economical power compared with laser printers and can meet the need for business in the matter of speed and volume. Epson WorkForce WF-6091 printer has a high speed up to 24ipm to make one part and 16ipm for two parts. This printer has the highest maximum blanan work cycle at 75 thousand pages. Operational costs are also low because of the use of ink cartridges have a high. For type WF-5621, Epson membekalinya with the role of scan, fax, and copy. The three new business printers from Epson are using a versatile connection, USB 2.0, ethernet, and Wi-Fi Direct wireless network.
Specification Epson Workforce WF5111
- Print Method: PrecisionCoreTM Printhead
- Nozzle Configuration: 400 x 2 nozzles each color (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Print Direction: Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 2.8 pl
- - Draft Text - Memo, A4 (Black / Color): Up to 34ppm / 30ppm
- - ISO 24734, A4 (Black / Color): Simplex: Up to 20ipm / 20ipm, Duplex: Up to 11ipm / 11ipm
- - Photo Default - 10x15cm / 4 × 6: Approx. 21 sec per photo (with Border)
- - First Page Out Time (Black / Color): Approx. 7.0 sec / 7.0 sec
- Printer Language: ESC / P-R
- Automatic 2-sided printing: Yes (up to A4)
- Max Duty Cycle: Up to 45,000 pages / month
- Paper Feed Method: Friction feed
- Number of Paper Trays: 2 (Front 1, Rear 1)
- Input Capacity:
- - Cassette 1: 250 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g / m2)
- - Rear Tray: 80 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80 g / m2), 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Maximum Input Capacity: 580 sheets
- Output Capacity: 150 sheets A4 Plain Paper, 20 sheets Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Paper Size: Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 8x10 ", 5x7", 4x6 ", Envelopes: # 10, DL, C6, C4
- Maximum Paper Size: 215.9 x 1200 mm (8.5 x 47.24 ")
- Print Margin: 3 mm top, left, right, bottom
- USB: High-Speed USB 2.0
- Network: Ethernet (1000BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b / g / n), Wi-Fi Direct
- Network Protocol: TCP / IPv4, TCP / IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD
- Security Functions: IP Address Filtering, Admin Panel Mode
- Mobile and Cloud Printing
- Epson Connect: Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver
- Other Mobile Solutions: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Operating System Compatibility:
- - Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- - Windows Server 2003/2003 R2 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012
Full Driver Epson WF-5111 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 Download
Full Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5111 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson Workforce WF5111:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Workforce WF5111 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.