Speed, Quality, and Upper Scanner Performance
The Canon DR-X10C delivers unparalleled image quality and scan speed, Output Files in PDF format with searchable text, and Scan resolution of up to 600dpi. Scanners can scan images at 100 pages per minute or 200 images per minute for color, gray, or black and white documents (A4 / LTR, 200dpi, Potrait). Onboard JPEG compression is available to reduce the time to move large files to PC. This scanner has a high durability Roller so it is more durable with a usage cycle of up to 60,000 pieces per day.
Specifications Scanner CANON imageFORMULA DR-X10C
- Type Desktop sheetfed scanner
- Document Feeding
- Automatic or manual sheet feeding
- Document Size
- Width: 50.8 - 305mm (2 - 12.01in.)
- Length: 70 - 432mm (2.76 - 17.01in.)
- Document thickness and weight
- Automatic feeding: 0.06 - 0.15mm, 52 - 128g / m2 (14 - 32lb bond)
- Manual feeding: 0.05 - 0.30mm, 42 - 255g / m2 (11 - 64lb bond)
- Feeding Capacity Up to 500 sheets of good quality paper (48mm or less including page curl)
- Scanning Element
- 3-line CMOS CIS
- Light Source LED (red, green, and blue)
- Scanning Side Simplex / Duplex
- Scanning modes
- Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II
- 256-level Grayscale
- 24-bit Color
- Scanning Resolutions 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Scanning speed (A4 / LTR, 200dpi)
- Black and White: 100ppm (Simplex) / 200ipm (Duplex)
- Grayscale: 100ppm (Simplex) / 200ipm (Duplex)
- Color: 100ppm (Simplex) / 200ipm (Duplex)
- Black and White: 130ppm (Simplex) / 260ipm (Duplex)
- Grayscale: 130ppm (Simplex) / 260ipm (Duplex)
- Color: 130ppm (Simplex) / 260ipm (Duplex)
- Interfaces Dual Interface (SCSI-3 & High-Speed USB2.0)
- Power Consumption
- Scanning: 125W
- Sleep mode: 4.2W (AC 220 - 240V: 4.5W)
- Power Turned Off: 0W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 528 x 563 x 375mm (20.79 x 22.17 x 14.77in.), With trays closed
- Weight Approx. 39kg (86lb.)
Canon DR-X10C imageFORMULA Operating System Compatibility:
(Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit)Linux.
ISIS & TWAIN Driver for DR-X10C For (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012 R2) v1.15 SP1 17 MB Download
CapturePerfect Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) v3.1.45 83 MB Download
Windows 10 patch for the optional barcode module For (Windows 10 x32/10 x64) v4.2 10 MB Download
Windows 10 patch for the optional 2D code module For (Windows 10 x32/10 x64) v4.2 10 MB Download
JobTool for DR-X10C For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) v1.6 34 MB Download
DR-X10C Firmware For (Windows 2000/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows NT/Windows NT 4.0 SP5/Windows Vista/Windows XP) v2.10 3 MB Download
DR-X10C Linux Driver v1.0 1.5 MB Download
CapturePerfect Manual For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) v3.1 4.6 MB Download
Manuals for DR-X10C v1 7.7 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-X10C II:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-X10C II Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-X10C II.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.