The ImagePRESS C8000VP combines outstanding quality, productivity and versatility to deliver exceptional results for a wide variety of applications. It really raises the ribbon for digital color printing.
- Optimal productivity for a large amount of media up to 350 g / m2
- Speeds of up to 80 ppm even for continuous printing and printing with mixed media
- Outstanding and consistent color quality from first to last print
- Vibrant print quality even on structured paper
- Gloss optimization technology to match the smoothness of the paper
- Very accurate registration
- Innovative CV (Consistently Vivid) Toner
- 4 powerful control unit options
- Extended finishing features from Canon and third parties
Exceptional operating time
The imagePRESS C8000VP takes digital colour printing to the next level, combining exceptional quality, productivity and versatility at 80 ppm across a vast variety of applications.
- Functions Print
- Speed Up to 80ppm
- Resolution Up to 2400 dpi x 2400 dpi
- Network Interface 10 Base-T
- Print Method Duplex
- Paper Feeding Capacity 1,000 sheets x 2 Paper Cassettes
- Media Weight 60 to 350 g/m2
- Media Size 13" x 19.2", SRA3, 12" x 18", 11" x 17", LGL, LTR, LTRR, (182 x 182mm - 330.2 x 487.7mm)
- Power 3-phase 400V 30A (50Hz)
Excellent performance at all stages of printing
Due to a constant print speed of 80 ppm - even for jobs with mixed types of papers and printing on high-density paper - you can get consistently high color quality. The imagePRESS C8000VP can print at maximum speed and can easily perform duplex jobs on paper with a density of up to 350 g / m². The double-fusing unit with the function of improved cooling provides effective baking of toner on different types of papers, and the external thermal time ensures stable fastening at high printing speeds. The air compressor with the separation function prevents the simultaneous feeding of several sheets, making it possible to print on thin coated paper from 70 g / m² without jam. Simple automatic operation control minimizes downtime, and remote service diagnostics ensure timely maintenance of machine components such as repair of assemblies, additional external transfer modules and feed roller, which increases uptime.
Exceptional print quality
Innovative technologies guarantee the highest quality of each printed document without sacrificing productivity. The new Consistently Vivid (CV) toner developed by Canon improves paper transfer efficiency, providing improved stability and color accuracy on a wide range of papers, including textured paper, and high-precision active registration (face / turnover) technology with adjusting guides For skew correction always provides exceptional results. Optimizing the gloss ensures optimum print quality on glossy paper. In addition, the unit with a vertically-radiating laser (R-VCSEL) achieves an exceptionally high resolution of 2,400 dots per inch, further improving the accuracy of printing text and images. Spot or line display structure, similar to the displays of offset printing devices, provides increased flexibility and optimum quality. The built-in spectroscopy sensor and the new variable density (Multi D.A.T) adjustment technology provide real-time color calibration and stable quality from day to day with minimal operator intervention.
The printer imagePRESS C8000VP supports a wide range of print servers with the ability to finish using the latest applications. It supports the use of a number of efficient and intuitive EFI print servers (in two versions), PRISMAsync and CREO. The PRISMAsync print server provides a single point of management for the entire print process, thanks to intuitive management and effective task separation and supports the IPDS functionality for printing transactional documents. The EFI print server is characterized by high performance with the ability to simultaneously rasterize multiple jobs and supports the fast process of printing variable Fiery data for personalized printing. The CREO print server provides optimum performance and quality for the commercial printing business and can be integrated into professional workflows through open connections using JDF standards such as the KODAK PRINERGY Workflow System. Integrated automatic finishing functions include stitching, integrated hot-melt bonding, high-performance stowage and numerous folding patterns. The printer also supports the ability to connect third-party finishing devices. The new professional perforating device supports a number of additional formats, including SRA3, A3, A4R and A5, and also for the first time - creasing.
Download latest Printer Driver for Macintosh / MAC OSDownload Canon ImagePress C8000VP Driver here
Download latest Printer Driver for Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10)
Download for Windows 32-bit
Download for Windows 64-bit
Download latest Driver Printer for Linux Debian, Linux Ubuntu and others
Canon ImagePress C8000VP for Linux Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePRESS C8000VP:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePRESS C8000VP in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imagePRESS C8000VP.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.