Canon imageFORMULA DR-5010C Scanner with speed 50 (ppm) with capacity up to 100 sheets (80g). Paper size up to A3 is perfect for the needs of scanning documents in large quantities. Suitable for use in private companies or government such as BPN, Population Service, KPU, PJB and other agencies.
Specifications DR-5010C imageFORMULA Scanner
- Type: Color Production Scanner
- Document-feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document size - width: 2.1 "-11.8"
- Document size - length: 2.8 "- 17"
- Thickness - Automatic Feeding: 14 to 32 lb bond (U-turn & Straight Path)
- Thickness - Manual Feeding: 11 to 40 lb bond (U-turn) 11 to 144 lb bond (Straight Path)
- Grayscale: 8-bit
- Color: 24-bit
- Scanning Element: 3-line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Operating Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Advanced Text Enhancement, High-speed Text Enhancement, Error Diffusion, MultiStream
- Drop-out Color: RGB, User-selectable
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100 dpi, 150 dpi, 200 dpi, 240 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds (LTR Portrait @ 200 dpi): Simplex / Duplex
- Black-and-white: 50ppm 100ipm
- Grayscale: 50ppm 100ipm
- Color (24 bit): 50ppm 100ipm
- Interface: USB2.0 and SCSI-III
- Scanner Drivers: For Windows 98/2000 / Me / XP, Windows NT4.0: ISIS, TWAINBundled Software: ISIS / TWAIN Driver, CapturePerfect 3.0, Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5 "x 15.6" x 12.3 "
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Power Consumption: Max. 83W
- Options: Barcode Module Software, Exchange Roller Kit
- Examples based on typical settings, rated with letter-sized documents @ 200 dpi. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application software.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-5010C :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-5010C in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-5010C The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.