Quick Scanners Do Not Eat A Lot Of Places
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060 is a compact Scanner with U-Turn mechanism that can process many documents without taking up a lot of places. DR-M1060 can Scan documents in sizes up to A3. The U-Turn mechanism allows the existing documents on the front Tray to be processed and then re-issued to the front of the Scanner. For thick documents, such as driver's license, ID card, or plastic sheet of documents are issued straight back to the Scanner. The DR-M1060 also comes with an error detection function that not only ensures smooth operation, but can also avoid damaged documents after being scanned by detecting abnormal document movements.
The U-Turn Scanner Mechanism
Save more space than conventional scanners.
Scanner with Reliable Performance and Simple Operations
Canon DR-M1060 is the first DR Series Scanner equipped with paper speed sensor and Skew sensor on Roller. This sensor monitors the speed and angle of the tilt as the paper enters the Scanning process. This allows the Scanner to stop the Feeder function when it detects a problem so that it avoids corrupt documents after being scanned. The Scanner function key is located on the right front side. The panel also has a DFR button that allows smooth operation and avoids more than one paper coming into the Scanner.
Deskew and Folio Mode
Deskew makes the Scan results perpendicular even if the paper is tilted. Meanwhile, Folio Mode works to scan large size documents up to A3. Fold the document up to A4. Put into the Scanner and then the two-face Scan will be merged into one whole A3 image.
Specification DR-M1060 imageFORMULA Scanner
- Type: A3 Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning sensor unit: CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Light source: RGB LED
- Scanning side: Front / Back / Duplex
- Interface: High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- - Tray Closed: 424 (W) x 246 (D) x 120 (H) mm
- - Tray Opened: 424 (W) x 440 (D) x 210 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 6.1kg
- Power requirements: AC100-240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power consumption: Scanning: 32.5W or less, Sleep mode: 2.5W or les, Power turned off: 0.5W or less
- Operating environment: 10 - 32.5 ° C (50 - 90.5 ° F), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
- Environmental compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Black and White: 60ppm / 120ipm - Landscape speed
- Color: 60ppm / 120ipm - Landscape speed
- Output resolution: 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Output modes: Binary: Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II, Auto Color Detection, 8-bit Greyscale: (256-Level), 24-bit color
- Suggested Daily Duty Cycle: Approx. 7,500 scans / day
- Width: 50.8 - 300mm
- Length: 70 - 432mm
- Thickness: U-turn: 0.04 - 0.15mm (27 - 128g / m²) Straight Through: 0.04 - 0.3mm (27 - 255g / m²)
- Long document mode: 3000mm max. (Supported by Straight Feeding)
- Card scanning: 86 x 54 x 1.4mm (Embossed card scanning is supported)
- Paper separation: Retard Roller and Pre-separation method
- Feeder capacity: A4: 60 Sheets (80g / m²)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
DR-M1060 Driver For (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP/XP x64/Win Server 2008) v1.0 SP4 69 MB Download
Scanner Management Agent for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) v2.0.1 13 MB Download
KOFAX VRS AIPE Installer Program For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) v5.1 170 MB Download
CapturePerfect Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) v3.1.45 83 MB Download
eCopy PDF ProOffice - Patch For (Windows 10/10 x64/8/8 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) v6.2 872 KB Download
Windows 10 patch for the optional barcode module For (Windows 10/10 x64) v4.2 10 MB Download
Windows 10 patch for the optional 2D code module For (Windows 10/10 x64) v4.2 10 MB Download
CaptureOnTouch for Windows For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64) 3.0.515.40 68 MB Download
DR-M1060 Driver for Linux v1.00.02 1.4 MB Download
KOFAX VRS Instruction Guide v5.1 169 KB Download
CapturePerfect Manual v3.1 4.6 MB Download
Manuals for DR-M1060 NA 6.8 MB Download
DR-M1060 Driver For Mac NA NA Download
CaptureOnTouch Pro for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012) v4.0.5 121 MB Download
Plugins for the CaptureOnTouch Pro for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012) v4.0 44 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060 .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.