Ideal for high-quality large format printing
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 delivers prints of amazing quality on media up to 44 inches. The 12-color ink system of the LUCIA PRO and the 1.28-inch printhead ensure vivid colors, deep blacks, high print speeds and superior quality.
Thanks to the combination of LUCIA PRO pigment ink technology with a 1.28 inch, 12-color printhead, the PRO-4000 delivers a stunning color range and impressive tonal expression.
Productive order processing
Canon's L-COA PRO engine uses advanced algorithms and application-specific integrated circuits to deliver fast and efficient performance across the board.
Experience the consistently high quality of the PRO-4000's robust frame that ensures precise spacing between the print head and the material and reduces vibrations.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Specs
- Type of printer 12 colors, 44 “/118 mm
- Printing Technology Canon Bubblejet on Demand, 12 colors, integrated (12 chip on the print head print head x 1)
- print resolution 2 400 x 1200 dpi
- The number of nozzles 18 432 nozzles (nozzles 1 536 x 12 colors)
- The accuracy of the line
- Not more than ± 0.1%
- Configure user-specific settings. Environmental printing and materials must be responsive to the materials used in the adjustment.
- CAD Paper Required: Plain Paper, Paper, Paper Coated Tracer CAD, CAD Matte Film
- nozzle field
- 600 x 2 dpi, detection and repair of the nozzles not functioning
- Ink droplet size
- At least 4 pl per color
- ink Capacity
- Packaging sales: 160 ml, 330 ml or 700 ml
- Including up to start pack: 330 ml
- Types of ink
- Pigment finish-matte black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo, photo agent matrix, gray, gray photos, red, blue, Chroma Optimizer
- Operating system Support
- Microsoft Windows, 32-bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008; 64-bit: Vista,
- 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2
- Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.7.5-10.11
- Printer Language
- SG Raster (Raster Graphic Swift), PDF (version 1.7), JPEG (JFIF Version 1.02)
- Standard interface
- USB port A: Print JPEG files and PDFs directly from a USB memory
- Internal port: USB B Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- 10/100/1000: Ethernet base-T
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802 .11n/IEEE 802 .11b/IEEE 802 .11b
- * See instructions for setting up and turn off the wireless LAN connection in the user guide.
- standard memory3 GB
- Hard disk320 GB
- Print speed Ingredients (A0)
- Print time: print mode
- Plain Paper (A0)
- Fast: 1:37 min
- The usual: 2:51 min
- Coated paper (A0)
- The usual: 2:51 min
- High quality: 5:36 min
- Glossy Photo Paper (A0)
- 6:21 min
- High quality
- 10:05 min
- * Print the image:
- ISO JIS N5 SCID
- Material Handling
- Material feeding and printing
- The feed from the top scrolls: one roll, filled from the front, the print forward
- The feed from the bottom roll: filled rolls, one from the front, the print forward
- Sheet: front, front print (manual feed material lock lever)
- The width of the material
- Reels: 203.2-1 118 mm
- Sheet: 203.2-1 118.0 mm
- The thickness of the material
- Rolls/Sheets: 0.07 to 0.8 mm
- The minimum length of the mold
- 203.2 mm
- Maximum print length
- Paper rolls: 18 m (varies depending on the operating system and applications)
- Sheet: 1.6 m
- The width of the reels maximum material
- 170 mm
- Core size reels
- The diameter of the roller arm: 2 “/3”
- The range of the recommended limit
- Paper roll: top 20 mm, 3 mm, 3 mm page
- Sheet: 20 mm up, 20 mm, 3 mm page
- End Print Area
- Rolls of paper: top: 3 mm, 3 mm, wide: page: 3 mm
- Roll paper (without frame): top: 0 Bottom: 0 mm, mm, pp: 0 mm
- Sheet: top 3 mm, 20 mm wide, 3 mm page
- Material Feed Capacity
- Feed rolls: two rolls. Automatic transfer possible.
- Sheet: 1 sheet
- Recycling units
- Rewinding unit two-way allows the print surface rolling into or out of the rolls
- Width Of Printing Without Borders (Only Duel)
- 515 mm (JIS B2), 728 mm (JIS B1), 1 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10 “, 14”, 17 “, 24” 42 “, 44”, 257mm (JIS B4) *, 297mm (ISO A3) *, 329mm (ISO A3 +) *, 420mm (ISO A2) *,, 300 mm *
- * In some environments, the desired result may not be achieved.
- The maximum number of prints
- Standard position: 1 sheet
- Layout: horizontal position A2, 10 sheets of glossy paper, 20 sheets of paper layered (not paper that played high)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical dimensions and weight
- L x S x K
- The main unit, stand and basket delivery
- 1 593 x 984 x 168 mm (box open submissions)
- 1 593 x 766 x 1 168 mm (box submissions closed)
- 123 kg (including a set of sets of the ruler, no toner or printhead)
- The primary unit, unit roller, stand and basket delivery
- 143 kg (including a set of rollers, no toner or printhead)
- Dimensions and weight package
- Printer dimensions (main unit and pallet): 1820 x 915 x 1019 mm
- 174 kg
- Roller unit: 1 727 x 562 x 461 mm
- 31 kg
Canon iPF PRO-4000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon iPF PRO-4000 Drivers Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003 32bit 64bit |imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series Full Driver & Software Package5.64 MB ⟷Download
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 win 32bit 64bit10.1 MB ⟷Download
imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 Win 32bit 64bit57.1 MB⟷Download
imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series XPS Printer Driver 32bit 64bit other printer drivers Canon iPF PRO-6000S4.74 MB ⟷Download
Canon iPF PRO-4000 Drivers for Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11| iPF PRO-4000 series Full Driver & Software Package7.4 MB ⟷Download
imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.1132.3 MB ⟷Download
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers download for Linux not ready
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for imagePROGRAF PRO-4000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of imagePROGRAF PRO-4000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.