ImageRUNNER LBP desktops are equipped with standard duplex printers to save paper costs, and use Canon RAPID fusing technology to reduce energy consumption and eliminate heating time. ImageRUNNER LBP is network-ready, and supports Canon UFR II technology for improved print productivity while maintaining the operability of imageRUNNER consistency prints. Furthermore, each model incorporates familiarity utilities such as Remote User Interface (RUI) and imageWARE Enterprise Management Console, also including several security advances to protect confidentiality.
35ppm monochrome A4
Speed and quality are yours with super-fast laser printers with printouts of 435 pages per minute on clear black and white A4 paper.
UFR 11: Ultra-fast prints
LASER SHOT uses Canon Ultra fast Rendering architecture (UFR II) to efficiently distribute data processing between printer and PC. UFR II ensures the printer has a consistent print level, unaffected by changes in data size or print environment. This allows the printer to achieve increased processing speed dramatically compared to the conventional print architecture. With UFR II and the built-in PCL 5e / 6 built-in driver this laser printer integrates easily into your business workflow for the most efficient output.
Built-in wired LAN
Remote printing is easily possible with built-in network standards, allowing fast and reliable printer connectivity. Use the built-in Remote UI to manage and control tasks such as checking printer status, monitoring prints or deleting jobs.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 Specs
- Model Name imageRUNNER LBP3460
- Printing Process Type: Desktop Laser Printer
- Copying Method: Electrophoto method (On-Demand Fusing)
- Developing System: Dry Dual Component Developing System
- Letter 35 ppm
- First Print Time 8.0 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: 0 Seconds From Standby
- 9 Seconds After Powering ON
- Processor R4000-333 MHz**
- Memory Standard 64 MB RAM
- Maximum 320 MB RAM*
- Page Description Language
- UFR II / PCL5e /PCL6Print Resolution
- UFR II / PCL5e / PCL6: 2400 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Engine Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printer Driver
- UFR II: Windows® (Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame), Macintosh® (OS 10.2.8 or later)
- PCL5c / PCL6: Windows (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame)
- Halftone: 256 Gradations (Continuous-Tone)
- Connections: 10/100 Base-TX (RJ-45)
- Other Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed / USB Full-Speed
- (USB 1.1 equivalent)
- User Interface: LCD 16 characters x 1 line
- 8 LED indicators
- 8 Operation keys
- Standard Input Upper Cassette
- Paper Size
- Legal, Letter, Executive, Custom Sizes (Width: 5-7/8 to 8-1/2 Length: 8-3/8 x 14)
- Paper Weight 17 lb. Bond to 35 lb. Bond
- Standard Input Multi Purpose Tray
- Paper Size
- Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Index Card, Custom Sizes (Width: 3 to 8-1/2 Length: 5 to 14) and Envelopes
- Paper Weight
- 17 lb. Bond to 65 lb. Cover Paper Sources
- Standard: 250-Sheet x 1 Paper Cassette (20 lb. Bond)
- 100-Sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- Optional: 500-Sheet x Up To 1 Paper Cassette
- Maximum: 850-Sheets
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal (216x355.6mm Paper Size)
- Output Capacity: Approximately 250 Sheets (Face Down)
- Approximately 50 Sheets (Face Up)
- Paper Output: Face Down / Face Up
- Duplexing: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Legal, Letter)
- Dimensions 10 3/4 x 17 5/8 x 16 1/4
- Installation Space (W x D): 17 5/8 x 24 1/2 (when the Multi-Purpose Tray is extended)
- Weight Approximately 35.5 lb.***
- Power Source 100-127 V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Operating: Approximately 580 W (average)
- Standby: Approximately 10 W (average)
- Deep Sleep Mode: Approximately 7 W (average)
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.11.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRII_v10.11.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 02/07/17 – Link Download – File Size (67.0 MB) –
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_Driver_V3002_EN_11.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
Link Download – 64 bit | 32 bit Download
File Name : Canon User Software is a complete driver package [Version.V21.85 ] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Composite_User_Software_v09.30_x86_x64.exe– updated on 11/02/16
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.