Affordability, Performance Riveting
The latest variants of HP OfficeJet Pro now come with a more compact design and better performance. Printer price range is quite affordable, making the OfficeJet Pro 8000 series printer is suitable for you who have a home business, small to medium business, to large companies. High print speed is also supported by two-sided printing options (duplex) depending on the printer series purchased. This option allows you to save time and money because the cost of printing can be more efficient to 50% compared to ordinary laser printers. What are the advantages of this HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 series?
1 Printer with 4 Functions
Because it brings the concept of All-in-One, HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 printers not only can print only. You can also use this printer to scan, copy, and fax (depending on type). For scanning needs, some OfficeJet Pro series 8000 printers are equipped with an ADF (automatic document feeder) function with a capacity of up to 50 sheets. Complete functionality in one device lets you no longer need to buy many other documentation tools. What's more with the affordable printer prices, purchasing an HP printer this one can provide invaluable benefits over time.
Control Printer from Smartphone
Some variants of HP OfficeJet Pro series Wide-Format AiO comes with support for Wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi). Install the HP Smart App app on your smartphone so you can control printer functions without cable help. When connected with a printer, you can print documents from your smartphone or Cloud service. In addition, the scans (scan) from the printer can be directly sent to a smartphone or Cloud service. One more advantage offered by HP Smart App is that you can order original ink for this printer as long as an online purchase service is available in your country. In addition to having low prices and complete function, professional-quality prints are the best reason for you to have this printer in the office immediately.
HP OfficeJet 8730 Printer Driver: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit / 32-Bit
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows 10 Drivers ⟷Download (156.2MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver ⟷Download (156.2MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows 7 Driver ⟷Download (156.2MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet 8730 Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows XP Drivers ⟷Download (57.7MB)
Windows Vista Drivers ⟷Download (57.7MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet 8730 Driver: Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet 8730 Mac 10.10 Drivers ⟷Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟷Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟷Download (186.7MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet 8730:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet 8730 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet 8730 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.