The Canon imageRUNNER 8500 is a high-volume digital production system that sets new standards for speed, performance, reliability, and finishing documents. Its 85 page-per-minute speed, combined with a monthly duty cycle of 400,000 impressions, makes it ideal for the most demanding production environments. Its 85-per-minute page speed, combined with a monthly duty cycle of 400,000 impressions, makes it ideal for the most demanding production environments.
The Canon imageRUNNER 8500 ships standard as a standalone digital copier, but can be easily upgraded to deliver network printing and scanning capabilities. The Canon imageRUNNER 8.500 ship is standard as a standalone digital copier, but can be easily upgraded to provide network printing and scanning capabilities. In addition, the Canon imageRUNNER 8500 supports Canon's Universal Send ™ capability, which allows users to scan and "push" documents via communicating machines, including e-mail, I-Fax, FTP and local area networks. In addition, the Canon imageRUNNER 8500 supports Universal Send ™ capabilities, allowing users to scan and "push" communicating documents through the machine, including e-mail, I-Fax, FTP and local area networks.
Offering a standard 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, Trayless Duplexing, a large 7,650-sheet maximum paper capacity, 2400 x 600 dpi interpolated printing resolution, and a choice of finishing options, the Canon imageRUNNER 8500 is a solution that truly stands apart from competitive offerings in its class. Offering a 100-sheet standard Automatic Document Feeder, Trayless Duplexing, a large sheet of maximum capacity of 7,650 papers, 2400 x 600 dpi interpolated print resolution, and a selection of finishing options, the Canon imageRUNNER 8500 is a completely separate solution from competitive offerings in its class.
Specifications Canon imageRUNNER IR8500:
- 72 and 85 pages per minute respectively
- Reduction and enlargement range from 25% to 400%
- Auto document feeder
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon PPD files V4.15 for Mac OS – File Size (2.1 MB) – Download
Canon PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.10.0 – File Size (57.8 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.15 – File Size (2.1 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (39.4 MB) –Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6/PCL5e Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (46.1 MB) – Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for imageRUNNER 8500:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER 8500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER 8500 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.