The Canon imageRunner Advance series, designed to address the increasing needs of multi-function imaging machine users, administrators and business decision makers in managing, as well as adjusting workflows better, faster, more with less time and able to achieve a higher level of quality.
With this new imageRunner Advance series, customers can incorporate advanced technology and innovative workflows to transform and advance business and digital communications to the current technological development.
the new series of Canon imageRunner Advance has a natural and shiny color design combined with cutting-edge innovations that are suitable for a variety of work environments. In fact, the latest and most advanced multi-function imaging, supported by more than 100 new functions compared to previous product types.
This series also incorporates a SVGA TFT color control panel (8.4-inch layers in the imageRunner Advance C5000 series to 10.4-inch models in the imageRunner Advance C7000 and C9000 PRO models), with interface compatibility for users to help define and simplify workflow .
These new models are designed with flexible, robust paper handling capacities and options for completion, including staple and booklet finishing, and even a wide range of media support through various optional hardware accessories.
the imageRunner Advance series supports optional fax Super G3 faxing purposes, for high speed fax transactions. With the optional Remote Fax Tool, users can send faxes to other imageRunner Advance devices, which have the same capabilities in the network, even if the device is not in fax.
To meet and exceed current business needs, Canon has developed a dual processor system for imageRunner Advance. The processor image board works with the scanner, adjusts the image, and ensures images of superior quality and ultra-fast processing. The processor information board also controls the user interface and controls network devices and connectivity.
With E-dram technology, the new imageRunner Advance series produces sharp and light prints at 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution. In addition, the new oil-free Canon Toner (oil-free) and micro-dispersed wax based pQ will also ensure and produce the most vibrant and convincing color prints.
"Also equipped with Ultra Fast Rendering II (UFRII) printing technology standards, as well as optional capabilities of Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5c / 6. For intensive color users, there will be a choice of print controls of imagePass and ColorPass.
In addition, these models will have a stronger collaboration with Adobe technology by offering printing and scanning capabilities into various Adobe PDF formats as well as merging with Adobe LiveCycle Rights ES Server Settings for secure collaboration to PDF documents.
All imageRunner Advance models support Canon MEAP technology, allowing for greater integration by customizing business processes and with leading third-party software applications such as Microsoft Office Sharepoint.
the Canon imageRunner Advance series delivers superior productivity with a slightly-error workflow and efficiency thanks to a number of functional capabilities including Advanced Box functional innovation, is the space for sharing documents built into the new model, providing improved document storage and advanced collaboration.
Canon is committed to the environment and green technology through every step of the product life cycle. The new series are expected to reduce CO2 emissions by more than 30% focused on every step of manufacture, energy consumption and logistics.
The machine is designed to be the smallest and lightest in its class, with smaller wrappings for more efficient transport, the first Canon offering to use 100% recyclable plastic and bio-plastic materials in certain parts in new machines
The imageRunner Advance series, also meeting and exceeding Energy Star standards, realizes up to 75% reduction across energy consumption. The new fuse technology reduces overall energy consumption on new models to 1W or more in sleep mode.
Canon iR-ADV C9000 Specification
- Up to 70ppm colour and mono
- Produce short run complex jobs easily
- Choice of 2 Fiery RIPs
- Large paper capacity
- Load while run capability Professional Puncher
- Multi-Folding Unit
- Booklet Finisher & optional Inner Trimmer
- High quality professional printing
- Exceptional print volume
- Multiple finishing options
- Perfect printing solution for design agencies
- Duplex scanning
Operating(s) System(s) : MAC OS X All Series
File Name:UFRII Print Driver for Mac OS X supports[Ver.10.11.0]–File format : UFRII_v10.11.00_12Mac.zip – Latest updated on 02/07/17 – Download File Size (67.0 MB)
File Name:Fax Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.4.12.00]–File format : UFRII_v10.11.00_Mac.11zip – Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Download File Size (24.2 MB )
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Free UFRII Printer Driver [Version 30.00]–For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit–File extract :Canon_UFRII_V30.00_Set-up02.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
File Name :Canon Composite User Software [Version 30.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit–File extract :Canon_composite_software _12.exe – Latest updated 11/02/17
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C9000 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C9000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C9000 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.