Digital Multifunction Device Monochrome Canon iR Advance 4035
Canon PhotoRUNNER ADVANCE 4035 with a stylish performance. Intuitive operation Outstanding quality. Total performance with speed 35 ppm.
Advance generation of Canon has been following the latest technological developments. With the Send to email feature, send email directly from the machine, print documents directly from USB Stick *. It is suitable for Office which requires flexibility in printing print business.
- Speed: 35 sheets per minute
- Features: Copy, Print, and Scan (Network & Mobile Print Ready)
- Max Paper Size: A3
- Print Capacity: above 150,000 pieces per month
- Dimensions: 565 x 693 x 896mm
- Actual Weight: 70kg
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFRII v10.11.0 Printer Driver for Mac OS X supports – File Size (67.0 MB) – Download
Canon PS v4.9.0 Printer Driver for Mac OS X supports – File Size (43.9 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Win 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver v30.00 Setup Installer – File Size (24.6 MB) – Download
[Win 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver v30.00 Setup Installer – File Size (22.2 MB) – Download
Canon User Software is a complete driver package – File Size (120 MB) – Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4035:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4035 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4035 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.