Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 is one of Canon's products, which is one of the world's leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 Canon image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
- Model Name imageRUNNER 8070
- Type Digital, Multifunction Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Monocomponent Toner Projection
- Image Server Memory Standard 512MB RAM + 20GB HDD
- Max Mailboxes Supported 100
- Max Copy Reservation 5 Jobs
- Printing Resolution 2400 dpi x 600 dpi Interpolated
- Interpolated Resolution 1200 dpi x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256 Gradations of Gray
- Letter 80 cpm (Letter)
- Ledger 40 cpm (Ledger)
- First Copy Time 3.1 Seconds from Platen Glass
- 4.3 Seconds from ADF
- Multiple Copies1 to 9,999
- Magnification25% to 400% in 1% Increments
- Acceptable OriginalsSheets, Books, 3-Dimensional Items
- Maximum Original Size11 x 17 (Ledger)
- Standard Paper Capacity
- Dual Front-loading Trays(1,500 Sheets Each)
- Dual Front-loading Cassettes(550 Sheets Each)
- Manual Bypass50-sheet Stack Bypass
- Maximum Paper Capacity7,650 Sheets
Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index
- Bypass17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index
- Duplexing Standard Automatic Trayless
- Warm Up Time6 Minutes or Less
- Power Requirements208V, 60Hz, 12A
- Dimension40-5/8 x 30-1/8 x 31-3/8
- (1171mm x 764mm x 795mm)
- Weight Approximately 601 lb. (273kg)
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.15 – File Size (2.1 MB) –Download
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (39.4 MB) –Download
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (46.1 MB) – Download
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (46.5 MB) – Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER IR8070:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER IR8070.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.