The multifunction Canon IR-Adv C2020i gives you the features you need even more, with lower investment, to complement your office needs.
- Output Speed: 20 ppm mono / 20 ppm color
- Multi-function network devices: copy, print and scan
- Direct USB support for printing and scanning
Copy of Canon iR ADV C2230 Color With the latest model Canon IR-Adv C2020i , you can copy, print and scan with support for sending and faxing. What's more, many innovative features have also been added, to improve collaboration tools and office document sharing, such as Remote Front Box and Remote Fax. Supported for embedded solutions such as MEAP, you can expand device capabilities and achieve complete copy solutions for your office.
Specification Canon iR ADV C2020i
- Model Name Canon iR Advance C 2020
- Type Console (Reader / Printer Integrated)
- Maximum Original Size A3
- Copy Sizes Cassette 1 to 4: A3 to A5R, Free size (Cassettes 1: 148 + 182mm to 297 x 420mm
- Cassettes 2-4: 140 x 182mm to 305 x 457mm
- Stack Bypass: SRA3 to A5R, Free size (99 + 140mm ~ 320 x 457mm)
- Resolution Reading: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Copying: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Printing: 600dpi + 600dpi, 1200dpi + 1200dpi (half speed), 9600dpi (enhancement) + 600dp
- Copy / Print Speed A4: 20 ppm
- A3: 15 ppm
- Enlargement / Reduction Zoom: 25 - 400% (Zoom ratio every 1%)
- First copy time BW: 5.9 seconds, CL 8.9 seconds
- Warm-Up Time 38 seconds or less
- Multiple Copies / Prints 1 to 999 sheets
- Duplexing Standard Automatic
- Paper weight Cassettes 1: 64 to 120gsm, Cassettes 2-4: 64-163 gsm
- Operating speed Stack Bypass: 64 to 220gsm
- Repeatability Duplex: 64 to 120gsm
- Paper Capacity Standard: 250 sheets + 550 sheets Cassettes (800 sheets)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets
- Optional: 550 sheets x 2 Cassettes (1,100 sheets)
- Max paper capacity: 2,000 sheets
- Processor speed 0.8 GHz
- Memory RAM: 1GB + 1GB (Total: 2GB)
- 80GB HDD Hard Disk Drive
- Display 5.7 × TFT Color Touchscreen VGA
- Ethernet Interface (1000BaseT / 100Base-TX / 10Base-T), Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b / g (Optional), USB2.0
- Network Protocols TCP / IP * (LPD / Port 9100 / WSD / IPP / IPPS / SMB / FTP)
- IPX / SPX (NDS, Bindery), AppleTalk * IPv4 / IPv6 support
- Power Supply 220-240V 10A 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.5 kW Max.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 565mm x 680mm x 928mm
- Installation space (W x D) 846mm x 1139mm (multi tray + Cassette extended)
- Weight approx 88kg
- Page Description Language (s) UFRII, PCL5c / 6 (optional), Adobe PostScript 3 (optional)
- Resolution 600dpi + 600dpi, 1200dpi + 1200dpi (half speed), 9600dpi (enhancement) + 600dpi
- Fonts PCL fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap, 2 OCR
- PS fonts: 136 Roman
- Supported Operating Systems UFRII: Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2,
- MAC OS X (10.4.9 or later)
- PCL: Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2
- PS: Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2,
- MAC OS X (10.4.9 or later)
- MAC-PPD: MAC OS 9.1 or later, MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later)
- Optional / Standard Standard
- Scan Speed Scan (Single side): A4 30 ipm 600dpi (CL / BW), 44 ipm 300dpi (CL / BW)
- Scan (Double side): A4 13 ipm 600dpi (CL / BW), 19 ipm 300dpi (CL / BW)
- Scan Resolution 100dpi, 150dpi, 200x 100dpi, 200dpi, 200x400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi, 600dpi
- Pull Scan Via Network TWAIN Driver (75 to 600 dpi Black & White and Color)
- Pull Scan Supported OS: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Server 2003 / Windows
- Vista / Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit in compatibility mode)
- Optional / Standard Standard
- Destinations E-Mail / Internet FAX (SMTP), PC (SMB, FTP), WebDAV
- Address book LDAP, Local (Max.1800)
- File Format TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, High compression PDF / XPS, PDF / A-1b
- Optimize PDF for Web
- Universal Send Digital User Signature Kit-C1 (optional): User Signature PDF / XPS Advanced PDF Kit-E1 (option): Outline PDF (Trace & Smooth), Searchable PDF / XPS,
- Reader Extensions PDF
- Universal Send Security Feature Set-D1 (option): Encrypted PDF, Device Signature PDF / XPS
- Color Image Reader Name Standard
- Paper size A3, A4, A4R, A5, A5R
- Paper weight Single sided original: 42-128gsm
- Double sided original: 50 to 128 gsm (Original color: 64-128gsm)
- Max. Number of originals 50 sheets (80 gsm)
- Document Scanning speed (max.) Copy (Single side): A4 30 ipm 600dpi (Color / B & W)
- Scan (Single side): A4 44 ipm 300dpi (Color / B & W)
- Copy (Double side): A4 13 ipm 600dpi (Color / B & W)
- Scan (Double side): A4 19 ipm 300dpi (Color / B & W)
- Weight Approx. 7.9kg
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.12.0 – File Size (82.7 MB) –Download
Canon Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver ver.10.8.1 – File Size (59.6 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Win 32bit & 64bit] CanonPCL6 Printer Driver V21.85 – File Size (48.1 MB) –Download
Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver Printer – File Size (18.2 MB) – Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] PostScript PS 3 Driver Ver.30.00 – File Size (35.9 MB) –Download
[All Windwos] UFRII Printer Driver v30.00 for Windows – File Size (49.5 MB) – Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER C2020i:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER C2020i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER C2020i.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.