Samsung Multifunction Xpress M2875FW. Strong, affordable and simple for UES. No more waiting. The high performance Xpress M2875FW Series multi-function Samsung Printers provide great resuls, fast, as well as cost cutting.
Reduce print costs but not satisfied with less than the best. An efficient Samsung Xpress M2875FW Series delivers the speed you need to be more productive, but there is no compromise on quality. What's more, thanks to mobile printing and Easy Printer Manager software, this printer is also designed to be easy to use.
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Specification
- Samsung Xpress M2875FW All-in-One (Print, Copy and Fax)
- Max. Processor 600MHz Standard
- Up to 128MB-Memory Standard
- Max. print speed (Mono) in A4 Up to 28ppm/Up to 29ppm in Letter
- Max. print resolution Up to 4800 x 600dpi effective
- Interface Standard Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Wireless 802.11b/g/n / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX
- Supported emulation SPL PCL6 / PCL5e
- Max. copy speed (Mono) A4 Up to 28cpm/Up to 29cpm in Letter
- Reduce/Enlarge Range 25 to 400% / ADF, Platen
- Maximum multi copy 1 to 100 pages
- Scan method colour, Contact Image Sensor
- Compatibility TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard
- Max. scan resolution (Optical) Up to 1200 x 1200dpi/Up to 4800 x 4800dpi-Enhanced
- Scan Destinations Client PC
- 33.6Kbps-Modem speed
- Memory 8MB / 600 pages
- Compatibility ITU-T G3 / ECM
- Max. auto dial 200-locations
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit||Download|
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit||Download|
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit||Download|
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit||Download|
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Mac OS X 10.9,OS X 10.8||Download|
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.6,Â Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|Samsung M2875FW Driver Download for Linux||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung Multifunction Xpress M2875FW :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung Multifunction Xpress M2875FW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Samsung Multifunction Xpress M2875FW The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.