Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn Review
A wide selection of multifunctional laser printer products Canon is designed to meet your business needs and work groups in the office. The ability to print in black and white and color (depending on the type selected) is equipped with fast print speed and sharp resolution to produce documents with a professional look. By buying this multifunction printer, you can save a lot of places in the office because in one device you can print, copy, scan, or fax. Compared to buying a lot of devices, just with this one printer you can fulfill all the office documentation needs. What other great things does this printer offer?
Fast Printing When Workloads Are High
Canon's multifunctional laser printer product range is designed to handle high-volume printing needs. Thanks to the integrated RAM memory in it, document processing is faster. Fewer waiting times are accompanied by impressive print quality for both black and white documents (according to printer type). The UFR II Lite technology option integrates computers and RAM in printers for processing shared work. This is what makes printing with this printer much faster than ordinary printers. When workloads are high, Canon's multifunctional laser printers can reduce film heating time thanks to On Demand Fixing technology (depending on the type selected).
Printers with Green Technology
Efficient electric power consumption is one of the points considered when choosing a printer for the office. Therefore, Canon's multifunctional laser printers are equipped with On Demand Fixing technology (ODF - in certain types) which can reduce heating time and reduce electricity consumption by up to 75%. Low electricity consumption and typical electricity consumption (TEC) help reduce operating costs on each sheet. Several types of Canon multifunction laser printers have also been equipped with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing functions to help save paper usage by up to 50%.
Canon MF810Cdn Windows Driver & Software Package
Operating Systems:Windows10(32bit)Win10(64bit)Win8.1(32bit)Win8.1(64bit)Win8 (32bit)Win 8 (64bit)Win 7 (32bit)Win 7 (64bit)Win Vista (32bit)Win Vista (64bit)Win XP.
Canon MF810Cdn Mac Driver & Software Package
Operating Systems:Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11,Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10,Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9,Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5,Mac OS X v10.7,Mac OS X v10.6.
Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 3.01 10.33 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 3.01 16.91 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c Printer Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.13 18.40 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c Network Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.13 20.39 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 21.32 73.00 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 21.32 63.71 MB|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 2.02 18.00 MB|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 2.02 15.28 MB|
|PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 39.26 MB|
|PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 34.80 MB|
|UFR II Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 24.77 MB|
|UFR II Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 22.00 MB|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 20.07 MB|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 17.34 MB|
Specification Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn
- Printer Type: Color Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 26ppm color (letter) 4
- First Print Time: 6 seconds or less (letter) 7
- Printer Language: UFR II, PCL6 (5c, XL), PostScript® 3 ™, PDF
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal
- Duplex Print: Yes
- Print Modes: Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory: 1 GB (Shared)
- Copy Type: Color Laser
- Copy Speed: Up to 26cpm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed: Up to 26cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type: Text / Photo, Photo, Text
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time: Approximately 34 seconds
- First Copy Time: Black / Color: Approximately 8.4 / 10.5 seconds8
- Recovery Time: Approximately 10 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies: 999 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%, 50%, 64% 78%, 129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size:
- - Platen: Up to Legal
- - ADF: Up to Legal
- Copy Features: Frame Erase
- Memory Sort:
- - 2 on 1
- - 4 on 1
- - ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory: 1 GB (Shared)
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3) 9
- Fax Resolution: Up to 406 x 391 dpi
- Transmission Time: JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity: Up to 512 sheets10
- Speed Dials: 300 coded dials
- Group Dialing: 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting: 310 destinations
- Duplex Fax: Yes
- Receive Modes: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features: Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Archive
- Activity Reports: Activity Result & Activity Management
- pC Fax: Sending only
- Fax Forwarding: Yes
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Resolution Scan: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical) 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size:
- - Platen: Up to Legal
- - ADF: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan: Yes
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Scan Features: Push Scan, Pull Scan
- Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC): USB and Network
Paper Handling Specifications
- Standard Paper Source (s): 550-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray11
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet duplex11
- Paper Output: 250 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight:
- - 16-38 lb. bond (cassette)
- - 16-38 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types: Thin, Plain1, Plain2, Plain3, Heavy1, Heavy2, Recycled1, Recycled2, Recycled3, Color, PrePunched, Bond Paper
- Envelope Types: Com 10, Monarch, DL, Custom (Min. 98.4 x 190.5 mm to Max. 216.0 x 355.6mm)
- Power Consumption:
- - During Operation: Approx. 400W
- - Standby: Approx. 30W
- - Energy Saver: Approx. 1W (wired)
- Typical Energy Consumption: 0.8kWh
- Dimensions: 20.1 "(W) x 22.3" (D) x 24 "(H)
- Unit Weight (without / with cartridge): 94.8 lbs. (w / cartridge)
- Package Weight: Approx. 99.2 lbs.
- Cartridge Type: Canon Toner 034 CMYK (CMY Yields approximately 7,300 pages, Black / K Yields approximately 12,000 pages)
- LCD Display: 3.5 "customizable touch-panel
- Duty Cycle: Up to 88,000 pages per month
- Security: IP Address Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Native Secured Print, IEEE802.1x, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, Department ID Management
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Warranty: 1 year limited onsite warranty13 (Extended warranty available)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.