Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 provides print speeds of up to 20 ppm and simplex scanning speeds of up to 44 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi) for letter-sized documents in both black and white. Offering Send Universal standard, UFR II printing, and internal finishing options of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 model package features advanced into a compact solution.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020 Specifications
MODEL NAME CANON IR ADVANCE C 2020
- Type Console (Reader/Printer Integrated)
- Maximum Original Size A3
- Copy Sizes Cassette 1 to 4: A3 to A5R, Free size (Cassettes 1 : 148+182mm to 297 x 420mm
- Cassettes 2-4 : 140 x 182mm to 305 x 457mm
- Stack Bypass: SRA3 to A5R, Free size (99+140mm~320 x 457mm)
- Resolution Reading: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Copying: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Printing: 600dpi + 600dpi,1200dpi +1200dpi (half speed), 9600dpi (enhancement) + 600dp
- Copy/Print Speed A4: 20 ppm
- A3: 15 ppm
- Enlargement/Reduction Zoom: 25 – 400% (Zoom ratio every 1% )
- First copy time BW: 5.9 seconds, CL 8.9 seconds
- Warm-Up Time 38 seconds or less
- Multiple Copies/Prints 1 to 999 sheets
- Duplexing Standard Automatic
- Paper weight Cassettes 1 : 64 to 120gsm, Cassettes 2-4 : 64-163 gsm
- Operating speed Stack Bypass: 64 to 220gsm
- Repeatability Duplex: 64 to 120gsm
- Paper Capacity Standard: 250 sheets + 550 sheets Cassettes (800 sheets)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets
- Optional: 550 sheets x 2 Cassettes (1,100 sheets)
- Max paper capacity: 2,000 sheets
- Processor speed 0.8 GHz
- Memory RAM:1GB + 1GB (Total :2GB)
- Hard Disk Drive HDD 80GB
- Display 5.7 ô TFT VGA Colour Touchscreen
- Interface Ethernet (1000BaseT/100Base-TX/10Base-T), Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g (Optional), USB2.0
- Network Protocols TCP/IP* (LPD/ Port 9100/ WSD/ IPP/ IPPS/ SMB/ FTP)
- IPX/ SPX (NDS, Bindery), AppleTalk *IPv4/IPv6 support
- Power Supply 220-240V 10A 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.5 kW Max.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 565mm x 680mm x 928mm
- Installation space (W x D) 846mm x 1139mm (multi tray + Cassette extended)
- Weight approx 88kg
- Page Description Language(s) UFRII, PCL5c/6 (optional), Adobe PostScript 3 (optional)
- Resolution 600dpi + 600dpi,1200dpi +1200dpi (half speed), 9600dpi (enhancement)+600dpi
- Fonts PCL fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap, 2 OCR
- PS fonts: 136 Roman
- Supported Operating Systems UFRII: Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2,
- MAC OS X (10.4.9 or later)
- PCL: Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2
- PS: Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2,
- MAC OS X (10.4.9 or later)
- MAC-PPD: MAC OS 9.1 or later, MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later)
- Optional/Standard Standard
- Scan Speed Scan (Single side): A4 30 ipm 600dpi (CL/BW), 44 ipm 300dpi (CL/BW)
- Scan (Double side): A4 13 ipm 600dpi (CL/BW), 19 ipm 300dpi (CL/BW)
- Scan Resolution 100dpi, 150dpi, 200 x 100dpi, 200dpi, 200 x 400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi, 600dpi
- Pull Scan Via Network TWAIN Driver (75 to 600 dpi Black & White and Colour)
- Pull Scan Supported OS: Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Server 2003/ Windows
- Vista/ Windows Server 2008/ Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit in compatibility mode)
- Optional/Standard Standard
- Destinations E-Mail/ Internet FAX (SMTP), PC (SMB, FTP), WebDAV
- Address book LDAP, Local (Max.1800)
- File Format TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, High compression PDF/XPS, PDF/A-1b
- Optimise PDF for Web
- Universal Send Digital User Signature Kit-C1 (option): User Signature PDF/XPS Advanced PDF Kit-E1 (option): Outline PDF (Trace & Smooth), Searchable PDF/XPS,
- Reader Extensions PDF
- Universal Send Security Feature Set-D1 (option): Encrypted PDF, Device Signature PDF/XPS
- Colour Image Reader Name Standard
- Paper size A3, A4, A4R, A5, A5R
- Paper weight Single sided original: 42-128gsm
- Double sided original: 50 to 128 gsm ( Colour original : 64-128gsm)
- Max. Number of originals 50 sheets (80 gsm)
- Document Scanning speed (max.) Copy (Single side): A4 30 ipm 600dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Scan (Single side): A4 44 ipm 300dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Copy (Double side): A4 13 ipm 600dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Scan (Double side): A4 19 ipm 300dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Weight Approx. 7.9kg
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
File: UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.13.00] – For Mac OS 10.Series– File extract : Mac_drivers/mac02/UFRIIdriver_10.13.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Download – File Size (67.9 MB)
File: PS Printer Driver [Ver.4.11.0]–For Mac OS 10.Series–File extract : Mac_drivers/01/PS_Printer_Driver_4.11.00_Mac.zip – 44.3 MB
Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File: Free PCL6 Printer Driver [Ver.21.85] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_03/PCL6_Driver_V2185_32_64_EN_00.exe – Latest updated 01 March 2017-Download
File: Generic FAX Driver Setup Installer [Ver.10.26] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_02/GFAX_Driver_V1026_32_64_EN_01.exe – Latest updated 3 April 2017
File : Canon UFRII Printer Driver [Ver.30.02] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_01/UFRII_Driver_V3002_32_64_EN_00.exe – Latest updated 30 March 2017
File : PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Ver.30.02] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_01/PS_Driver_V3002_32_64_EN_00.exe – Latest updated 30 March 2017
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon IR-Adv C2020L:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon IR-Adv C2020L in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon IR-Adv C2020L The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.