Fujitsu fi-6130 is able to scan documents up to 40 sheets per minute in monochrome / grayscale mode for A4 size with a resolution of 200 dpi. With the ability to scan 50 sheets per one batch of documents with different weight, quality and size, the Fujitsu fi-6130 is very efficiently used for digitizing up to thousands of documents per day.
The Fujitsu fi-6130 scanner can also be paired with a Digital Mark Reader (DMR) for examination checks, questionnaires and data entry.
Specifications of FUJITSU Scannap Fi-6130z Scanner
- Type of Scanner ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Duplex color scanning
- Color CCD Coupling Device x 2
- Resolution of 600 dpi
- Simplex: 40ppm, Duplex: 80 ipm (200dpi) (Color, Grayscale, Monochrome)
- Simplex: 30ppm, Duplex: 60 ipm (300dpi) (Color, Grayscale, Monochrome)
- Document Size
- Minimum ADF:
- A8 Portrait: 2 x 3 in. (52 x 74mm)
- ADF maximum:
- A4 Portrait: 8.5 x 14 in. (Legal)
- Long document: 8.27 x 120 in. (10 feet) or 8.27 x 34 in.
- USB 2.0 interpace
- Operating system
- Microsoft® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows Server® 2003/2008 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows XP®
- Power of 100 to 240VAC ± 10%
- Power consumption
- Operating: 38 W or less
- Sleep mode: 5.36 W or less
- 301 x 158 x 160 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight of 4.2 kg
|Download Driver Fujitsu fi-6130Z for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (64-bit)|
|Download Driver Fujitsu fi-6130Z for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32-bit)|
|Download ISIS Driver Fujitsu fi-6130Z for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32/64-bit)|
|Download Software Fujitsu fi-6130Z|
To install the Fujitsu FI-6130ZLA Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.