The printer market competition is not as crowded as what is owned by smartphones and tablets, but for active users with the IT and computing world, it certainly will not be foreign to Brother's presence. So many printer devices have been spawned by vendors from Japan - Brother, and one of them comes with the name DCP-J100.
To be honest, in terms of packaging, the DCP-J100 doesn't have an attractive package at all besides wrapping its elegant black material. Why is that? First, the DCP-J100 has a very rigid design with a wide appearance. Secondly, despite having a wide device body, it turns out that Brother does not plan to increase the height of the Brother DCP-J100. So that to ease usage, it seems that the user needs to place the Brother DCP-J100 on a table that is high enough.
The big name print-head Piezo has long been heard from Epson, but if Brother packs it with lamination technology to maintain its durability. This is probably the first time the user hears of course, and this is indeed one of the steps Brother has taken to maintain the print-head's durability. The DCP-J100 has a very striking difference between the monochrome print speed and 27 ppm and the color printing that only reaches 10 ppm, it is unclear why Brother packs it that way. But one thing, Brother is intentionally placing different toner cartridge capacity between color toner and black. Very strange, even though the DCP-J100 has a very satisfactory print resolution with a resolution of 1200 x 6000 dpi.
Starting with the connectivity segment, the DCP-J100 turned out to not have any connectivity other than a USB 2.0 port. Therefore, for a while all user performance inevitably, print activity will rely heavily on USB Flash Disk storage media. But at least with the three functions that are owned by the DCP-J100, this is enough to help handle all the activities needed.
Specifications of BROTHER DCP-J100
- Platform :Consumer Inkjet
- Inkjet Printer :Method
- Print Size :A4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelopes (Com-10, DL, C5, Monarch), Photo (10 × 15 cm), Photo 2L (13 × 18 cm) and Index Card (127 × 203 mm)
- Print Type :Plain Paper, Inkjet Paper (coated paper),Glossy Paper and Transparency
- Effective Resolution:Prints up to 1200 × 2400 dpi
- Print Speed:Up to 40ppm (A4)
- Memory:64MB (Max. 384MB)
- Copy Resolution:1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Tray :100 sheets
- Paper Output:Up to 50 sheets
- Paper size A4, A5, A6, Exe, LTR, LGL, Photo 4X6 "(102X152mm), Index Card (127x203mm), Photo-2L (127x178mm), C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch,
- 16W Power Consumption, Ready: 2.5W, Sleep: 0.7W
- Operating system :XP / XP x64 / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 Mac OS® X 10.6.x -10.9.x
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 435 x 374 x 161mm
- Weight 7.1 Kg
Support Operating Systems For Brother
Windows 10 32 – Windows 10 64bit,Windows 7 32bit – Windows 7 64bit,Windows 8 32bit – Windows 8 64bit,Windows 8.1 32 – Windows 8.1 64bit,Windows Vista 32bit – Windows Vista 64bit
,Windows Xp 32bit – Windows Xp 64bit,Linux Mac OS
BROTHER DCP-J100 Driver Printer Download
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Linux OS (Debian)|
|Driver BROTHER DCP-J100 Linux OS (RPM)|