Canon LBP-7110Cw Driver-Canon LBP-7100Cn "LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw are equipped with a network card making it easier for users in small work groups to share printing resources. Even LBP7110CW is equipped with wifi, this will help SOHO and SME businesses achieve a reduction in targeted costs
The secret of the sophistication of these two printers is the presence of some of the latest printing technologies offered by Canon while still prioritizing the consumption of electricity that remains efficient. Like for example Canon On-Demand Fixing technology that ensures the printer returns to active quickly from deep sleep mode to stand by with less than 4 seconds. Then there is Canon UFR II LT technology that supports print printing activities with print speeds of up to 14 pages per minute for A4-sized documents in black or white. And there is WiFi technology for Canon LBP7110Cw models for alternative connectivity.
With the presence of all these technologies, the Canon LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw are expected to help companies save costs and energy amid consistency to present high-quality business documents
- Printer Type Color Laser
- Print Speed Up to 14 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)3
- First Print Time Approximately 18 seconds4
- Printer Language UFR II LT
- Print Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- (1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Duplex Print No
- Print Modes Toner Saver, Watermark, Page Composer
- Print Memory 64 MB
- Standard Paper Source(s) 150-sheet cassette5
- Paper Output 125 sheets (face down)5
- Paper Weight 16-60 lb. bond (cassette)
- Media Sizes Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Coated Paper, Index Card, Gloss Film
- Envelope Capacity 10 envelopes
- Envelope Types Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Standard Interface(s) USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless1
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI) Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Print Protocols LPD, RAW, WSD
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services
- (IPv4) RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Multicast DNS, WINS (IPv6) DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Multicast DNS
- Network Management Protocols SNMPv1, SNMPv3
- OS Compatibility Windows 8® , Windows 7, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Citrix, Mac OS X 10.6 and up
- Cable Included Power Cord, USB Cable
- Power Consumption Max: 800W or less
- During Operation: Approx. 340W
- Standby: Approx. 10W Energy Saver: Approx. 4W
- Typical Energy Consumption 0.4 kWh/w
- Dimensions 16 (W) x 17.9 (D) x 10 (H)
- Unit Weight (without/with cartridge) 36.6 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- 41.9 lbs. (w/ cartridge)
- Package Weight Approx. 47 lbs.
- Cartridge Type Cartridge 131 Black (Yields approximately 1,400 pages)Cartridge 131 YMC (Yields approximately 1,500 pages)Cartridge 131 H Black (Yields approximately 2,400 pages)*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Duty Cycle Up to 30,000 pages per month
- Security IP Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Secure Sockets Layer, IEEE802.1x, SNTP
- Warranty 1 year limited exchange/carry-in6 (Extended warranty available)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 32bit] 20.62 37,596KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw [Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Linux 32bit,Linux 64bit 1.30 98,912KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Printer Driver for [Windows 64bit] 20.62 41,688KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw UFRII LT Printer Driver [Mac] 1.4.1 43,344KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw [Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool 2.30 19,055KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw [Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool 2.31 9,963KB|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.