Missing from this plan and holding the canoscan 3000's photo rating down to 2,5 are innovative attributes such are removing scrapes and dust and restoring color to faded pictures.in a more expensive scanner,these would certainly be important noninclusions,but provided the $50 cost,they are reasonable adges to reduce.
Canon CanoScan 3000 Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner
- Max Supported Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Optical Resolution:1200 dpi x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi
- System Requirements Details: Windows 2000/ME/XP – 566 MHz – RAM 128 MB (USB 2.0) Windows 2000/ME/XP – 233 MHz – RAM 128 MB (USB) Windows 98 – 233 MHz – RAM 128 MB (USB)
- Software Included: Drivers & utilities, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanGear CS, ScanSoft OmniPage SE.
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books)
Canon CanoScan 3000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit) = = > Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) = = > Download
Deldrv Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) = = > Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) = = > Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 3000 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 3000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 3000 .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.