CanoScan 3200 is defined as a simple to use high quality scanner. The scanner is integrated with seven buttons which serve to automate the whole scanning process. Using the CanoScan 3200 allows users to make quick copies and scans. In addition it allows for Portable Document Formats (PDF) and email attachments with multiple pages to be created. The scanner is capable of producing documents, slides, films with 35 mm thickness and photos with high resolution. The scanner has a 4800 x 9600 color dpi resolution. More over it comes with an in built retouching technology which allows users to enhance their photo or document images. The scanner has an advanced -Zlid expansion cover. Users may lift the cover 1 inch vertically. The advantage of such a cover is that it allows users to not only make complete but also clear scans of note books with bulky originals.
CanoScan 3200 may be defined as a mono chrome, color and flatbed scanner. This enables the transfer of images to be carried out fast. It also serves to increase the scanning speed. All documents scanned using CanoScan3200 have rich colors. This is because the scanner has a color depth of 48 bits which is capable of giving 281 trillion colors. The scanner is able to scan slides and 35 mm films as it comes with an integrated adapter for such scanning purposes. With such integrated softwares as ArcSoft PhotoStudio and ScanGear CS 11.1 help to improve the scanner's resolution to an incredible 19 200 color dpi. CanoScan 3200 can perform multi image scanning. Users can scan about 6 negative and/or positive frames of films with 35 mm thickness. This helps to save on time. The scanner is compatible with Windows XP and Mac platforms. It is highly recommended you run a free registry scan for Windows 7 and CanoScan 3200/3200F errors before installing any driver updates.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Printer Specifications:
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit (for film) or 8-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X version 10.1.3 to 10.2.x
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Ulead DVD PictureShow SE Basic (Windows) and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Windows)
Canon CanoScan 3200F System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
CanoScan 3200 Scanner Driver For (Windows Me/98) => Download
CanoScan 3200 Scanner Driver For (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000) => Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) => Download
DelDrv (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) => Download
CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS => Download
CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4) => Download
CanoScan Toolbox for (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)188.8.131.52X => Download
DelDrv (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5) => Download
Driver uninstall utility for Mac OS => Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS => Download
CanoScan 3200/3200F Quick Start Guide => Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 3200 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 3200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.