Canon PIXMA MG3040 Review – When you consult with Canon PIXMA MG3040, it suggests you prepare to meet with high-end technology provided by Canon for fulfilling your daily printing demands, such as light task printing in your home, home office, institution usage, as much as small company. As a flexible printing gadget, also a multifunction tool, this printer has the ability for printing, scanning, and duplicating numerous sort of papers, start from text-only records, as much as full-color photo printing.
When the printer is made use of as a scanner, it makes use of 600 x 1200 dpi for the resolution. The printer will just spend14 seconds for one document scanning. With the flatbed system of scanning, the customer will certainly see the result will be as wonderful as the initial variation. Canon MG3040 will certainly also work with scanning depth of 48/24 little bit for the color setting. On the other hand, for the grayscale, it will be 16/8 bit.
This printer is additionally great when it is functioning as a copier. The duplicates number which can be carried out by this printer is 21 pages at the maximum number. The printer will do copying with duplicating speed 28 seconds. Canon PIXMA MG 3040 can be likewise connected to the High-Speed computer system due to the fact that it has High-Speed port USB as its user interface.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Specifications:
- A dedicated high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages
- 4x6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Sleek, compact design to integrate fully within your home/office.
- High volume cost effective printing.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology
- Print high volume documents and photos
- Pigment black and dye color inks
- High-resolution photo printing
- One Stop creative software
- Easy to refill ink tanks
- Print documents with sharp text
- Micro ink droplets for precise printing
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)
MG3040 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)
MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
MG3040series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3040:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file.Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3040 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3040.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.