Canon MG8240 driver is a software application to use Canon MG8240 printer on a PC. Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver is readily offered free of charge download on this website blog site post.Canon MG8240 is a premium high quality multi-function printing device which showcases movie scanning features. This details gadget has a built-in creative touch display system for split second and fast printing process at your house or work environment. It includes smooth and space-saving layout to give you extraordinary top quality print as well as scan results.
Canon MG8240 is an extraordinary printing device for photo fanatics who regularly wish to print their spectacular in addition to brilliant pictures at their office or home quickly. This printer showcases 6-separated ink cartridge system with maximum resolution as long as 9600 dpi resolution making certain that you could obtain premium top quality results easily.
Like Canon MG3150, the Canon Pixma MG8240 is truly appropriate and practical for you that like expert photo printing. You can produce photo with resolution such as those in the lab due to the fact that the printer uses 6 ink containers and FINE cartridge to provide you optimal color of photo printing. With the high resolution 9600 dpi and assistance with the ChromaLife100+ technology, you can have beautiful photos that last for 100 years.
Canon Pixma MG8240 is wireless and the Cloud printing enables you to send files directly to the printer. Scanning negatives movie is feasible at the resolution approximately 4800 dpi. Though this printer is wireless, there is USB port if you intend to attach it to your PC with a USB cord. Printing the HD movie is also feasible. There are many features to edit your photo and HD movie in the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Specifications
- Publish Technology: Shade inkjet
- Interfaces: USB; Wi-Fi; Ethernet
- Optimum Paper Dimension: 11 x 14 inches
- Maximum Resolution (Shade): 9,600 x 2,400 dpi
- Optimum Resolution (Monochrome): 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Consisted of: No
- Measurements (HWD): 7.9 × 15.6 × 18.5 inches
Canon PIXMA MG8240Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
MG8200 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG8200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG8200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printer Drivers Download for Macintosh
Operating system(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13
MG8200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MG8200 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.46.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)
MG8200 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.2c (Mac)
MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)[Download]
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printer Drivers Download for Linux
Operating system(s): Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
MG8200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG8200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
G8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG8240 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG8240 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.