Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download - The Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a Smooth and Plus Creative Remote All-in-One (AIO) printer materials simple wireless printing device. It gives a fast and top quality copy, check, and further print for each of your essential reports and in addition to the illustrations next to the guide for printing using your appropriate PDA instruments, for example, Android Wireless and Besides Mac iPhone and iPad addition device.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 is very light and delicate all-in-one multi-function gadget that allows printing standards of many devices with ease. Print and explore the use of smartphones or supplements with PIXMA printing applications. In addition to the high potential of XL inkjet offered refills offers more release with more affordable price plan for you. The leading 4800dpi job rank indicates that you can generate an editing service provider from the comfort of your own home.
PIXMA MG3550 can print 9.9 ppm black ppm for color and 5.7. 5-page black text document provide 7.7 ppm, while the old version, page 20, this increase to 8.1 ppm. Five pages of black text and 1.9ppm color back test charts, however, a very slow and duplex-two-sided standard print document is too slow, just 2.2ppm.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download
SUPPORT OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM
Complete Driver and Software Package for MG3550 (Windows 10/10 x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8 / 8x64 / 7 / 7x64 / Vista / Vista64 / XP)
Summary: This online installation software allows you to perform initial setup of your printer on a computer (with a USB or network connection) and install various software.
Size of file: 49 MB
File Name: win-mg3500-1_1-mcd.exe
XPS MG3550 Printer Driver v. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8/8 x64 / 7/7 x64 / Vista / Vista64)
Summary: (Optional) This printer driver has advanced features. XPS printer drivers support 16-bit-per-color (bpc) printing, which provides a finer gradation than current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Size of file: 18 MB
File Name: xp68-win-mg3500-5_70-ea32_2.exe
MG3550 MP Drivers v. 1.01 (Windows 10 / 10x64 / 8.1 / 8.1x64 / 8 / 8x64 / 7 / 7x64 / Vista / Vista64 / XP)
Summary: (Standard) This driver will offer full functionality for the selected model. It also allows you to configure your printer for wireless printing and scanning. To improve user comfort, we also recommend installing the My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver is normally on the CD that came with your original product.
File size: 25 MB
File Name: mp68-win-mg3500-1_01-ea32_2.exe
CUPS MG3550 Printer Driver v. 188.8.131.52 (Mac OS X: 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13)
This printer driver corresponds to the model you selected. To improve user comfort, we also recommend installing the My Image Garden software.
File size: 15 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mg3500-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
ICA Driver v.4.1.3a (Mac OS X: 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13)
Summary: (Standard) This scanner driver is the model you selected.
Size of file: 2.2 MB
File name: misd-mac-ijscanner13f-4_1_3-ea21_3.dmg
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3550:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3550 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3550. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.