Canon PIXMA MG3620 is the fastest model we have tested to date making a copy of the color. He spits copies of 27.3 seconds, on average. The next model, Epson's fastest and -2550, 32.3 seconds, but doing it all-in-one costs a whopping $ 380. Black and white copies arrive in 17.4 minutes per copy. HP Envy 5545 is slower, taking 21.9 minutes per copy.
The control panel has buttons for MG3620 PIXMA color and black and white prints. Since there is no LCD display on the MG3620, you must copy the appropriate button repeatedly to make multiple copies. Using the control panel, you can create a copy of photo paper, but just for 4 x 6 inch photo paper. You can not make more complex working copies because there is no real copy of the software.
We Recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6820 Download Driver
The Canon MG3620 uses both dye and pigment inks the first in the color cartridge and this one in the black cartridge. The theory behind this approach is that coloring inks deliver more vibrant color, while pigment ink creates sharper, heavier text. On standard paper, the text printed by the MG3620 looked as strong and heavy as the output on competing models such as the HP Envy 5545, but did not surpass it.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Download Driver
SUPPORT OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM
Complete Driver and Software Package for MG3620 (Windows 10/10 x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8 / 8x64 / 7 / 7x64 / Vista / Vista64 / XP)
Summary: This online installation software allows you to initially set up your product on a computer (with a USB or network connection) and install various software.
Size of file: 48 MB
File Name: win-mg3600-1_0-mcd.exe
XPS MG3620 Printer Driver v. 5.90 (Windows 10 / 10x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8 / 8x64 / 7/7 x64 / Vista / Vista64)
Summary: (Optional) This printer driver has advanced features. XPS printer drivers support 16-bit-per-color (bpc) printing, which provides a finer gradation than current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Size of file: 18 MB
File Name: xp68-win-mg3600-5_90-ea34_2.exe
MG3620 MP Drivers v. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64 / 8.1 / 8.1 x64 / 8/8 x64 / 7/7 x64 / Vista / Vista64 / XP)
Summary: (Standard) This driver will offer full functionality for the selected model. It also allows you to configure your printer for wireless printing and scanning. To improve user comfort, we also recommend installing the My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver is normally on the CD that came with your original product.
File size: 37 MB
File Name: m68n-win-mg3600-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Full Driver and Software Package for MG3620 (Mac OS X: 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13)
Summary: This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to configure the full functionality of the product.
Size of file: 9.7 MB
File name: mac-mg3600-1_3-mcd.dmg
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3620:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3620 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3620.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.