Canon PIXMA MG6100 Review-The Canon MG6100 is the most current midrange enhancement to Canon's photo-all-in-one consumer line of product. It looks, prints, and copies virtually identically to business's higher-priced photo-centric AIO, the $299 Pixma MG8120. The difference is primarily with the MG8120's advanced scanner. At $100 much less, unless you need an innovative scanner for scanning film, drawbacks, and transparencies, the MG6100 is a far much better deal.
As a picture printer, the Pixma MG6100 is virtually amazing - it releases pictures fast, in addition to the result is fantastic. It additionally publishes beautiful documents at appropriate prices. As an all-in-one solution, however, it has a number of drawbacks. Its absence of an automated paper feeder makes scanning in addition to duplicating multipage records laborious and tiring. In addition, if you publish a lot of lengthy data or numerous duplicates, its 50-sheet outcome tray will absolutely minimize you down.
The Canon MG6100 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer providing the impressive costs you prefer in a printer with a conventional to earn use the 3.5-inch touch display. It has various techniques to publish along with is full of capabilities such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, NFC, Mopria, together with far more. Frequently be ready to release wirelessly with digital electric power on along with a self-opening outcome tray, so you could release from whatever gadget is most functional. It's an exceptional cordless all-in-one printer that is easy to utilize in addition to generates impressive costs in images and also records.
The Canon MG6100 Printer showcases a thinner kind as compared to we're taken advantage of to from Canon printers, with an unique design that incorporates folding trays to maintain the impact little. The printer checks out 18 inches big, 14.5 inches deep, in addition to simply under 7 inches high with the shelfs folded up. It likewise assesses a bit more than need at 20.2 additional pounds due to the rear-mounted ADF in addition to the 6 internal ink containers. Nonetheless, it needs to still be moderately standard for anybody to move the workplace or house.
Canon PIXMA MG6100 Printer Specifications:
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Scroll Wheel, Quick Start, Quick Access UI
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable Not Included) Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional) IrDA
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG6100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6100 Drivers
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG6100 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||Download|
|MG6100 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MG6100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG6100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MP Navigator EX For (Windows XP x64)
|MG6100 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG6100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.