Canon MG2960 Printer with Budget friendly All-in-One cloud printer with Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi attribute makes it possible for to publish anywhere anytime (taking advantage of Wi-Fi, PIXMA Printing Solutions in addition to Google Cloud Publish). Consumers might go over printing in addition to scanning features amongst Computer system systems and also clever devices quickly without any cables. Wireless photo printing straight from electronic cameras is maintained as well.
PIXMA Cloud Web link Publish Applications integrates as well as improves the relate to an array of cloud solutions such as Facebook, Flickr, PhotoBucket, Evernote, Dropbox, inventive design templates in addition to more to help look into in addition to publish online material from the ink-jet printer display from the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Publish from anywhere Canon Printer Drivers on any type of net made it possible for the tool with Google Cloud Publish. Could currently publish inspected information to path services! Furthermore, Google Drive and OneDrive are presently preserved.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2920. PIXMA MG2960 might use Mobile Printing Publish, along with check records or photos to any kind of Apple or Android devices via the PIXMA Printing Solutions Application. Alleviate of gain access to Variable Setting allows to Print right without a router. Cloud mix enables customers to analyze their ink-jet printers remaining ink on their phone or tablet anywhere they are.
Canon Pixma MG2960 driver & Software Specs
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed, B&W: 8.0 ipm, Colour: 4.0 ipm
- Photo copier Rate; Colour record: Approximate 31 sec
- Scanner Type: Flat bed CIS, Checking Resolution: 1200 x 600 optical dpi
- Ink Storage tanks: PENALTY PG645, CL646 (Optional High Return-- PG645XL, CL646XL).
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 ″ x 6 ″, 5 ″ x 7 ″, European DL/US Com.
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialized paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Picture Paper And also Glossy II (PP-201).
- Software Consisted of: Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover, My Image Yard, PIXMA Cloud Print/ Google Cloud Publish, Creative Park Premium.
- Measurements (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Drivers
|MG2960 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2960:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG2960 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- he third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.